# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 17:17 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Woke up to blue bird skies and 50 degrees and was on the road 15 minutes later. Arrived at the ramp around 11:15 and had a nice time peeling the boat off the bunks after the long winter. Fishfinder decided not to turn on either (probably screwed up when hooking everything up, troubleshooting starts tommorrow). For the 1st 2 hours threw almost everything except the kitchen sink at them to no avail. Realized i was changin lures like every 10 mins and knew i had to settle down. Picked up a baby 1- and started chucking it. about 15 casts in set the hook. 1st of the year right at 12". So i continued throwing the 1- the rest of the day. Got one more 13.5" with a nice belly on it that fought hard. Also lost another dink when i missled him out of the water on the hookset. Called it a day at 3:30 and couldnt be happier. Suprisingly didnt hear at all from the toothy party i didnt even see one caught. I got the water temps off a fellow fisherman 48 degrees rising to 49.5 by the end of the day
Great job, I was actually thinking about going there today, but ended up at Swedes since it was closer. I havent been to Mills in a couple years. Thats a great lure there this time of year. I remember having 15-20 fish day on it.
Nice icebreakers!!!
I wanted to get out so bad, but had some things to do... I'm hoping I can fit a weekday trip in this week! Might try a Tuesday or Wendsday trip to Lenape or Parvins, if anyone is interested?? Jimbo
im thinkin about trying to go wednesday also lookin like mid 50's. off of school tuesday to friday senior trip (couldnt see paying all that money to be told what to do for 4 days)
I guess I should be checking things over myself regarding my boat. Last year, I believe at Parvin SP, I found out that my Bow TM Co-Pilot Remote was fried!! Had to send to John Ho to have a replacement one ordered.
Nice outing in such a short period of time... I'm really hoping we're done with the snow storms!!
Thanks for sharing your day out on the water!!
BN06
BN06, President