# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 14:26 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
I've been talking some with BN over the last few weeks and told him my interest about fishing with the club this year.
I told him some of my goals ans tournaments id be interested in fishing and he welcomed me aboard.
For some of the newer members I was a member of SJHT back in 08-09. I fished maybe about 10-12 tournaments in those 2 years with nearly any success! :D I had a lot to learn and much to work on.
My work schedule will allow me to have off every 3rd weekend so when I dont have work I will try to switch my days with some co-workers so I can have off the day of the T's.
Anyway just wanted to say hi and I hopefully look forward to meeting some of you on and off the water this year. I know that this club has many great anglers all of which have different styles too!
with that being said I wish everyone good luck on the water