# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 11:45 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
I'm fishing out of Buffalo on lake Erie on the 30th & 1st. I need any information that anyone may be able to contribute. I will only have one day to prefish so anyone who has been there before please call me or post any helpful facts. Thank you.
x2. had my boat in lake ontario...for about 30 secs before the 4 footers started rollin. Then it was "Holy $h1t get outta here!!" definitley like the ocean out there. some days itll be glass but that can change QUICK.
Bama wrote:
I'm fishing out of Buffalo on lake Erie on the 30th & 1st. I need any information that anyone may be able to contribute. I will only have one day to prefish so anyone who has been there before please call me or post any helpful facts. Thank you.
Bama... Did you give Big Al a call? I believe he has been to Lake Erie in the past. Not for sure which end though.
Good luck either way and stay safe!!
BN06
BN06, President
Thanks for the warnings I will staying close to my safety spots I have been scopping out on navionics. I haven't talked to anyone yet I figured I would post it first and see what happens.