# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 14:36 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Sent the form in the day after the meeting when we verified that it was the right one. whats it been 2 weeks? nothing...going down there on monday am i gonna just wind up buying a MD fishing license wtf?
So i called them today. I sent it on the 27th they got it on the 3rd...they said it went into the mail today and would take 2-3 days to get here. I said that i needed it for monday is there any way to get me a number or a copy? Response " Well thats too bad for you"... . Hope you guys have better luck with these people. I guess maybe ill get a day or 3 day md license for monday till i get this one.
I have not yet received my permit for the bass bowl. Also do we need the tidal water permit? I can not find it. Maybe it is called something different.? Any help would be great.
hey dale, since u didnt get your Potomac River license, u are going to have to buy a 7-day non-resident maryland bay and coastal fishing license. it only cost $12, and u just print it out. just do a google search for the maryland DNR.
lipripper wrote:
I have not yet received my permit for the bass bowl. Also do we need the tidal water permit? I can not find it. Maybe it is called something different.? Any help would be great.
Yea if it doesnt get here in time(like mine still hasnt !@#$%$#@!!! ) you can get the MD license and print it right off the computer. Heres the link i used so i could go prefish monday.