# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 17:17 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
I went to Union to run my out board! Man I hate that lake...I had 2 bites all day... My 9.9 ran really well though!! The wind was so bad it took 45 minutes to get my boat out of the water...
Jimbo
At least you got to fish. Tuesday I drove all the way to Salem Canal and forgot my Ipilot remote (When I hooked up Ipilot I had to disconnect the foot pedal) so I couldn't even fish because it was so windy.
Joebass and I went to the Potomac on Saturday and it was windy also but he was able to catch a nice catfish and a bass. All I caught was a minnow I foul hooked with my crankbait.