# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 12:26 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Well got out this morn at Mr Wilson!! I hit the water at around 7 am, water was 67degrees and got up to a balmy 70 by noon (when I left) Water color was deep stained with only vissability to 2 feet...
I hooked up with my only keeper bass (15inches ) by 8 o'clock on a Jackal flick-shake in blue gill color drop shoting... I then proceded to catch close to a dozen snot rockets almost one after another. I did manage one dink bass and a real chunky red breasted sunfish (9inches )! I have some pics on my phone that I hope to get posted tomorrow. It was a really nice day to be on the water!!! I even through some top water ealy when the was no wind...
Jimbo