# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 17:57 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
First off, I just wanted to say "Greetings" to a New 2019 Upcoming Season. Both veteran and new members welcome back to South Jersey Hook This Bass Fishing Club.
The premiere club in all of South Jersey and the country for that matter. The original creator of the "Tag Team battle of the Belts" and bragging rights at home.
New Members:[i]Chrissy, Vincent, Mike Del Monico, Ken, Chase, Brandon, and Zachary[/i], I welcome you once again. I'm quite sure we'll be talking more as the season approaches. Stay Tuned!
We had a nice initial turnout this past Saturday with 16 in attendance.
Note to self: I better order more hats for our Jr. Members. LOL! Zachary and Chase had some very on-point questions for me. AWESOME!!!! Keep them coming. I may have to create a Jr. Division. Just Saying. LOL
Next up: Screen Names creation for New Members, Gearing up for Fishermens Flea Market (end of Jan. 2019-Bellmar, NJ Fire Hall, NJ Division of Fish and Game at Batsto Village Annual meeting\update, Blackwater Sportsmens Club annual Bassnj.com get together, and SJBCA annual March 2, 2019 Fishermens Flea market at Millvile Elks Club.
I figured I should introduce myself on here. My names Brandon I am one of the new members to the club. Looking forward to the upcoming year and meeting everyone.