# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 12:26 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Guys and gals,
As you know, this Sat. Sept. 11, 2010 will mark the 9th anniversay of that tragic day we all would love to forget. I can remember preparing to fly to Boston, MA that morning along with my other colleagues and getting a phone call to turn on the TV. Not knowing the severity of what was transpiring right in front of our eyes, my facility went into DefCon 2 Mode. Both military, agents, and civillains had no idea what was happening. Having grew up in Jersey City, NJ and visiting\riding my bike down to Liberty State Park, the Twin towers along with lower Manhatten was my playground. I'm always reminded of those times when I venture up North to visit my mother who still residesl up that way.
I know each and everyone was affected in someway by those events (NYC city, the Pentagon, and the Western PA) attacks.
I'm asking each member to wave\attach your American flag to honor those lost but never forgotten. In the past, typically around Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and even 9/11, I tend to attach my small size American flag to the back of my boat or towing rig. I don't do it to fit in but to reflect on the fact that America (even with all of it flaws) is still the GREATEST country out there.
Small size American flags can be purchased at Walmart, Sam's Club, and even some sporting good locations.
So...I ask everyone to join me in this effort. Fishing D.O.D is so fitting in that it use to be apart of a Army reserve training area before it was BRAC!
Be back in town Friday night,
BN06
Note: Tboe...don't forget to bring the scale for Saturday!! Thanks!
Edited by BigNasty06 on 09/09/2010
BN06, President