# of Tournaments won
Rob Masterson & Jackson Fu - 4
2026 Heaviest 3 Fish Limit- NorthEast River
Rob Masterson - 9.84lbs.
2026 Lunker- Malaga Lake
Jackson Fu 5.81lbs.
Heaviest Weight in 2026
Rob Masterson - 68.20 lbs.
Most Fish Caught in 2026
Rob Masterson- 32
Most Tournaments Fished in 2026
14 Tournaments Rob Masterson & Bill Leach
2026 Classic Winner
Dennis Tolentino 5 Bass totalling 11.93lbs.
BotSlap Panel
· Last check: 10/05/2026 14:26 · Slap count: 0 · Last checked ID: 258
2026 SJHT Bass Classic participants
2026 SJHT Bass Classic Anglers final Day at Cooper River Park & Newton Lake 10-04-26
2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Winners Circle
Congrats to this year's 2026 SJHT Union Lake Open Bass Buddy Tournament Winners. (Front L to R): 3rd Place Winners Jay & Josh Burger; 1st Place Team Leo Perez; 2nd Place Team Anthony Taraschi & Ava Fisher; Lunker Winners: Team Steve Patrick & Mile Miley
Man I didn't think it would be so hard down sizing takle to fish as A non boater. Not wanting to bring too much stuff on someone elses boat and having 4 bags of tackle and trying to bring only one bag is tough but I finaly gotter done. the poles on the other hand just did not work out as many times as I told myself to only bring 4 poles I still ended up with 6 poles lol.See you guys in the am.
Bring as much tackle as you want. My one buddy I fish a lot with brings 10-12 rods and 2 big bags of tackle all the time. Will make due.
See you guys at the ramp, Im going to bed now. Long day running Union open today.
LOL thanks jackson. I'm good with what i have. besides i don't feel like getting all that stuff out again. LOL I'm about ready for bed myself. I just figured with you bringing dans' livewell things would be a little tight. Look forward to fishing tommorrow. C U at the boat ramp.